Introducing the newest addition to Hanna Karlzon’s beloved coloring book collection.
The inspiration for Jewelry Box is an old Edwardian house and its garden—Hanna has created a dreamy collection of illustrations: a mix of people, animals, flowers, clocks, and vases reminiscent of the turn of the century. This hardbound volume boasts 96 pages of Karlzon’s intricate designs.
- Relieve stress, show your creative side, make one-of-a-kind art
- 96 pages with a sewn binding
- 8.25 inches wide x 9.875 inches tall finished size
- Hardback cover with gold foil stamping
- Quality opaque paper stock
Hanna Karlzon has an art teaching degree from Umeå University, and has run her own business as a freelance designer since 2013. The Jewelry Box is her fifth coloring book series. She lives in Umeå, Sweden.