Unsolicited Manuscript Submission Guidelines
For the above subjects, we welcome a proposal including:
- a description of the subject
- an analysis of the market
- author's qualifications for writing the book
- how the author will help sell and promote the book, including online presence and outreach
- an outline of contents
- sample writing
If photographs or illustrations are a major component, attach a PDF or jpegs showing samples. Maximum size of attachments is 3 MB. We will invite the complete submission only if we are interested. For nonfiction subjects other than those listed above, send a query letter only. You may send your submissions to email@example.com.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT
We are NOT accepting poetry submissions or fiction submissions at this time
- You should receive a confirmation by e-mail that your query has been successfully submitted.
- We will respond only to submissions in which we are interested. If we would like further materials or information, we will contact you within 12 weeks.
- If disk or paper submissions are received, they will be recycled, and we will respond only if we are interested.
- Your name and e-mail address should appear on the title page of each manuscript.
- We do accept multiple submissions.
- Our current catalog can be found on our website.
We enjoy partnering with companies to create custom design and architecture books as marketing pieces, where the client purchases a quantity of copies and we, as the publisher, also sell the book to retailers, wholesalers, and Amazon.
What story do you want to tell? Contact us to talk about the options!